Celebrating the big day. Calming the nerves. Taking the edge off the big moments.
- Lucky sixpence silverplated hip flask
- Ideal present for the groom for the day of the wedding
- Symbolises good health, wealth and happiness
- Can be engraved with a message on the reverse
- Handy keyring clip on the lid
- Weighs only 40g
Did you know that traditionally, the bride's father gave the bride a lucky sixpence to symbolise good health, happiness and wealth? It was placed in the bride's left shoe!
A thoughtful and sentimental tradition, the sixpence was handed down the generations from family to family.
This silverplated hip flask reignites this tradition in a new way.